Who wants green muffins? Here’s the recipe…
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs matcha green tea powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ghee (or oil of your choice)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Toss all the ingredients into a blender. (Doing this by hand? Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls. Slowly pour and mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and blend well.)
- Pour into lined (or non-stick) mini muffin tins.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges brown.
Inspired by Roost’s chamomile and honey muffins